Protecting Critical Infrastructure. Protecting People, Property and Profitability.
"When the protectors need protection, they call TSSI, Inc. When the government agencies charged with protecting America - with protecting critical infrastructure - when they need advice and counsel about security, disasters, humanitarian aid and human resources - they call us with confidence. When they've needed highly specialized capabilities that simply do not exist elsewhere, they've put us in a position to make a difference. Since 1992, our team has been able to respond to terrorist threats, natural disasters, matters of national security, and profit protection concerns. We are deemed one of the most credible companies in the world when it comes to public-private sector information sharing. That's what's unique about TSSI, Inc. - we are a credible source for both of these communities - the public and the private sector."
Don L. Rondeau,
President & CEO and Board Member, Total Security Services, International, Inc.
TSSI-INC President & CEO Don L. Rondeau discusses disaster preparedness training with corporate executive team members and renowned industry professionals, Larisa Breton and Dr. Darlene Sparks-Washington
Who We Are
We are protectors. If it is of value, if it is important to you, we protect it. We leverage or create scientifically valid approaches to protecting critical infrastructure. Key is our track record of proactive reasonably priced programs, tools, and processes that actually add value instead of drain it. We specialize in security planning, security operations, intelligence analysis, information sharing, business intelligence, humanitarian aid support, human resources and disaster response. TSSI, Inc. is characterized as follows:
- Established Pre-9/11 - Since 1992, our team has been a highly regarded, credible resource for federal agencies - such as FEMA, TSA, DOD, DHS, DOT, HHS and many state and local agencies and private sector companies.
- Owns a Track Record of Being Right - Our team knows that 20th century security techniques don't work against 21st century threats, and we help our customers understand that you can't apply methods that failed in the past and expect different results.
- Comprised of Innovators - TSSI-INC's Critical Infrastructure Protection Strategic Advisory Group (CIPSAG) is comprised of renowned homeland security, emergency management and humanitarian aid experts. Bringing together the formidable, bi-partisan team of forward-thinking leaders, TSSI-INC's clients benefit from the innovation, unconventional thinking and real-world experience of our advisory team.
We Have World-Class Credentials
- Law enforcement (Local, State and Federal)
- Industry – "Every Security Decision is a Business Decision" is our process
Total Security Services Inc. Also trades as :
All trading as names are the intellectual property of Total Security Services International Inc. 1996, 1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011
What We Do
We help our customers plan for security operations and respond to emergencies by applying a multi-disciplinary, science-based approach to security - an approach that integrates the science and best practices of three disciplines: critical infrastructure protection, disaster preparedness, and emergency management. It is this unique blend that has propelled TSSI, Inc. to be a valued resource for the agencies and companies that protect our nation's most valuable assets - our people and critical infrastructure.
We also protect the profitability and critical assets of our private sector customers by offering customized, cost-effective security plans, intelligence, and training programs designed for their day-to-day operations - plans and programs that flex to allow a rapid response in emergencies, including a once in a lifetime catastrophe - a terrorist attack or a natural disaster such as a hurricane, wildfire, tornado or earthquake. If you manage or direct an international company, we are at the ready to protect your staff, revenue, IT infrastructure, intellectual property – in short, we protect your profitability.
TSSI-INC President & CEO Don L. Rondeau leads executive staff meeting – executive staff pictured include personnel backgrounds and experiences such as DOD, SOCOM , CIA and the Red Cross
What Weve Done
TSSI, Inc. has a proven record of identifying threats, trends and links. Adept at using predictive science in complex environments to prevent terrorist attacks, TSSI, Inc. experts have forecasted the circumstances that played a role in two separate attacks within the U.S., and have led investigations resulting in stopping other dangerous operations:
- In an April 1996 appearance on NBC's Today Show with Katie Couric, then TSSI-INC rep stated that our threat assessment attack would occur when asked about security during the upcoming Atlanta Olympic Games. Weeks later, TSSI, Inc. was proven correct as an attack occurred resulting in 111 casualties.
- In 2000, TSSI’s analysis of open source trends and data led us to believe airliners were vulnerable to terrorist attack in a scenario involving breaching the cockpit door of jetliners during flight. Our team communicated this vulnerability to major U.S. airlines.
- In 2005, TSSI, Inc. led an effort that resulted in the identification of a person that conducted surveillance on multiple refineries and ports. As result of our effort, a person was identified and apprehended.
- When DHS announced a regional threat and sector specific threat elevation, our team aided in the re-editing of the threat elevation announcement increasing its operational effectiveness and limiting the impact to non-threatened citizens and companies.
- When DHS and the Homeland Security Committee required insight into federal information sharing with the private sector, our own CEO was asked to brief. This briefing contributed to increased sharing with the private sector.
- While others, to include the United Nations and various national governments, were professing that the Egyptian political regime of then lead Hosni Mubarak was stable, TSSI-INC forecasted regime change. Less than one week after our forecast, a revolution erupted in Egypt and elsewhere in the Middle East. In response to this forecast, our team was asked to brief multiple US based corporations on behalf of a federal agency. This briefing is widely credited with positioning many multi-billion dollar companies to make critical revenue and life-saving decisions during an international crisis.
When the protectors need protecting, they call TSSI, Inc.